Could You be a Volunteer Docent?
- Do you enjoy the outdoors?
- Do you enjoy teaching young children?
- Are you available to lead three (3) walks per year, weekdays from 10 am - 12 pm?
- Want to give back to your community?
- Interested in Training such as how to teach young children about environmental stewardship, native plants, and animals?
- Would you like to meet new people?
- Are you interested in Los Angeles history and learning about nature spots throughout the city?
Then YOU are qualified to be a CNI Docent!
Opportunities for Volunteer SWEEPS (walk assistants who ensure that children don't get left behind) available!
* No special training needed *
But you do need to enjoy walking in the outdoors, be friendly, and have patience!
Want to help CNI in the office? We rely on talented volunteers in many areas of our non-profit organization such as administration, education, research, communications, events, public relations, marketing, community outreach, member development, and technology.
Please click here for an application and email to
OR call (213) 746-2966 extension 101.